Friday, April 17, 2009

Update

So, I have decided to remove my kits from the store.

I don't know if this is only temporary or definitive. Will think about it.

Now I need some time to look after myself and my health. This comes first. I don't need dramas in my life and I've had enough...
The person who started all this been very biting about me being on a "3 days long holiday". Is it forbidden? I'm almost 36 and I'm 31 weeks pregnant, do I have to explain something about what I do when I'm not online? I think there are some other things in life beside making digital painted stuff, fortunately.
I have a family, I still have my job, I have friends. I have a life.

I apologize with my CT for not replyin' mails. I have tons to go through but I'm really overwhelmed at the moment. Please, understand and forgive me. Hope you will read this post. Love you girls!!

Thank you everyone for being so sweet and friendly with me, for your comments and for your support. This means the world to me.

See you soon... maybe!

Take care.

Hugs,
Laura

3 comments:

SmooocheZ KreationZ said...

Well, I just wanted to let you know to take care of you & your health. All of this will be here when you are ready to come back. However we will miss you, but your health & family always comes first! Muahz Melody

Perlemis said...

I just also want to tell you take care of your health and you and your family, that comes first.
i am sure that all this and us followers will be here when you are ready to come back.
Huuugz Junnie

Debb said...

Hi Laura, I have sat back through this and just watched to see how, if, & when this animal would attack you again! But, now I feel like I have to put my two cents worth in as I feel that you deserve all of the love & support that you can possibly receive!! I join tons of others who have been long time fans of your kits!! If this inhuman, loud mouthed, obnoxious, heartless, nasty excuse for a human being thinks that she can truly hurt the reputation of such a well loved person, then she is just as ignorant as she is nasty!! All that she has managed to do is to temporarily cause you to question & doubt yourself, & enabled all of your many, many friends & supporters to come to your defense, and I have no doubt has managed to significantly hurt her own business!! I know that I went and looked through her site after all this started and I admit that there were some beautiful things that in another time I would probably have purchased. However who in the world would want to do business with a woman like this? I know I will never buy anything from her and I am positive that I am not the only potential or current customer she has lost due to her brash, insensitive, mean and utterly ridiculous way of reacting to an honest mistake!! Wow, if she reacts to a mistake this way can you imagine what she would be like if someone actually did something to her...dang, scary thought!! Anyway, I just wanted to add my name to your ever growing list of supporters, and beg you to take care of yourself, your health, your family, & that precious gift from above that you are carrying for these are the truly important things in this world...not this other crap!! You have a precious new life due soon & neither you or your baby need this stress!! YOU come first now and you need to do whatever makes you feel positive, happy, successful, fulfilled, relaxed, & proud and stay away from all that is negative!! This stuff will all go away, just as it always does!! Take comfort in knowing how many supporters & friends you have out here in the scrapbooking community and IF it makes YOU happy, keep on creating those beautiful kits that make all of us happy. Wishing you love, happiness, sunshine & rainbows!! You will be in my prayers for the safe delivery of your beautiful new baby!!!