Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Some exciting news!! :)

Hello everybody!!

As I've told you last week, I have some news to share with you all!

After a long thinking (and it was a very hard decision...) I'm going to leave SBS.
Nothing to do with what happened a few days ago, nothing to do with anything.
Just a decision after Toni of Scraparoni asked me to join her new store :)
Unfortunately, I can't handle more than one store at a time (it's too much time consuming for me and soon my free time will be even less...), so I really had to make a choice!

There's no need to tell you that I'm really excited about this new adventure and I thank Toni from the bottom for asking me to join her store. It's a great honour for me!
Thank you again, Toni!! :)


My kits will be available at SBS until tomorrow, then they will be available only at

http://www.sophisti-scraps.com/


I'm going to retire a few of my oldest kits so they won't be available anymore.

I'm also in the process of updating some of my kits in which I've used "forbidden stuff" (Crazy love, Enchanted and Fairyland). They will be available again soon!!

Also, after a long thinking, I've decided I won't be making full size kits anymore.
I'm mainly known as a taggers kit maker and my full size kits were a bit "snubbed"... lol!!
So I've downsized my full size kits to taggers kit (and updated the prices).
Here they are (not many):

- Bashful
- Believe in dreams
- French kiss
- Harvest
- La dolce vita
- Moments
- Serenity

I know I had a CT call a few weeks ago about my full size kits.
I'm sending my apologies to everyone who entered :(
There were so many to choose from and I'm really really sorry for this decision!
Hope you will understand.

Anyway, the new store is up and running, so you can go and take a look!!
Isn't it beautiful?



Also, there is a huge free collab kit for the Grand Opening, with tons of stuff from all designers!

You can't miss it!! :)




This is my portion:


Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day everyone :)

Hugz!!!

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Thanks for letting me know about the shop! I still don't know what went on - besides the fact that Farrah decided to close the store and Krissy and Sox took it over - evidently there is more to the story than that, given the exodus. However, I knew Toni and Lisa were setting up their own shop and now I know where it is. Squeeee!

Toni Scraparoni said...

What a beautiful intro, Laura! TYSM, my friend!! ♥

XOXO,
Toni :)