Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Old PTU kit now free #7!

Hello everybody!

Today I have another old ptu kit to share as freebie with you. Hope you like it!
As always, remember this is veeeeeeeeeeeery old but it was one of my favourite, at those times!

If you want, you can download it from here:

http://www.4shared.com/file/100984502/b3469aca/CS_prettydenim.html

Preview:


Also, I have some news to share with you all in the next days.
I took some decisions and I will also let you know about the CT call I made a while ago... I haven't forgotten about it! lol

If you are interested, I've re-activated my kits at SBS and they are still 50% off until the end of April.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I will take the day off... :)
Saturday is the Freedom holiday here in Italy and I'm going to celebrate it outdoor with friends. So it will be a loooooong weekend! Hope the weather will help...

I still have lots of mail to go through and I will reply as soon as possible. Hope you understand, especially my fab CT!!
Thank you again everyone for contacting and supporting me, much appreciated!

Have a great week everyone!

Hugz!!

10 comments:

craftychic said...

Happy Birthday! Enjoy your day and weekend! Thank you for the kit :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Boy/Prince, Girl/Princess, Babies, Children, Character(s) Theme post on Apr. 22, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 22 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 23 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Rachey said...

Happy Birthday Laura!
Thank you for sharing..
Hugs Rachel =D
xx

Dianna said...

Cute kit, Happy Birthday and thanks for the adorable little freebie!

Honey aka DAMSV said...

Hi Laura, Happy birthday my dear, hope you've had a nice day and enjoyed it with the friends and/or family.

grammadiane said...

Happy Birthday Dear....hope you have a GR8 one....I tried to DL your Pretty Denim Kit because I LOVE denim but I keep getting another kit...Would really like to have that denim one...Thank you grammadiane@charter.net

Unknown said...

Mille grazie, questo kit e bellissimo, e anche un po tardi... tanti auguri per il tuo compleanno

Unknown said...

Love it! Thank you so much for sharing it!!

Tineke said...

Awesome kit, thank you