Thursday, March 12, 2009

New PTU taggers kit at SBS and a poll!

Hi there!

I have this new PTU taggers kit ready, called "Timeless".
You can purchase it for just $1.80 until the end of march at SBS!

http://simplybeautifulscraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_32&products_id=814

Preview:


I've also added a poll (see at the top right of the page).

In the past weeks I've retired some of my oldest kits.
Please, take a second to vote on my poll to let me know if you are interested in receiving them as freebies, thanks! :)

Hugz!!

2 comments:

outhousescraps said...

i have an award on my blog for you
arkansasouthousescraps.blogspot.com

MissDaisy said...

I would like to have this kit to make the Chas'tutorial. But I can't buy. I don't see the poll you mentioned.
I like very much your kits.
Hugs from Argentina

MissDaisy