Monday, September 1, 2008

new taggers kit, tags and layouts

Hi!!
Hope you had a great weekend!! Mine was soooo relaxing!! We spent some time with our friends and we had a lot of "outdoor fun" with our babies!! :)
I've also had some time to play and I created a new autumn themed kit, the last one, hopefully :)

It's called "Autumn Splendor", it's taggers size only and I used these beautiful fairies by Lisa of Sophisticated Scraps. I absolutely adooooooore them!!

There are 18 papers and about 100 elements in the kit.

You can purchase it from Livin' Large (aka Designer Scraps...) and from Tantrum Scraps.
Previews:



:
:
I also have a few new tags and layout to show you off!

This tag was made by Anita (Sugar) and you can find the tut here:

Thank you Anita!!


:
:
This tag was made by Lorna using my freebie kit "Happy fall". You can find the tut here:
Thank you Lorna!!



And this was made by Tiggs, always with my freebie kit. You can visit her beautiful site here:
Thank you Tiggs!!

:
:
And least, but not less important, I have some new layouts from my wonderful CT!
This was made by Bobbie using my Sweet harmony kit.
Thank you Bobbie!!



:
:

And these were made by Lori using Sweet harmony, B the sea and Harley kits.
Thank you Lori!!






:
Thank you to all of you!! :)
And thank you to all of you for your comments on my Autumn's free kit, I really appreciate them!

1 comment:

Jason and Amy said...

Beautiful kits! This is my first time visiting your blog and I just wanted to say how much I love you style. <3