Friday, September 12, 2008

new full sized kit and... oh my!!

Hi there!!

Can you believe it? My "Happy autumn" free kit has almost reached 4,000 downloads in 2 weeks!! All I can say is... oh my!! :)
Thank you everyone for downloading it and for leaving a comment, I always appreciate them!

And here's my latest kit. Is called "Moments" and it's in scrappers size (3600x3600) only.
There are 14 papers and about 40 elements in it.

You can purchase it later today from Livin' Large and hopefully from Tantrum Scraps.

Previews:

Have a nice day and a great week-end!

3 comments:

Ephémère, Qc. said...

Gorgeous kit, bravo ! I love your work, this is always very nice. Bye..bye...good day. Vos kits sont toujours superbes, bravo !

Unknown said...

love it thanks so much..

ShadowCreationz said...

You have an award on my blog hun!! Thanks so much for all you do!
Huggs,
Shadow
http://shadowcreationz.blogspot.com/