Wednesday, June 25, 2008

New kit - Vintage

Hi,
hope everyone's ok!

My mojo's gone for a few days, now it's slowly comin' back, hopefully...

Anyway, I have a new kit on sale at Designer Scraps, Magical-Scraps and Tantrum-Scraps.
It's called "Vintage" (very original... LOL!). There are 16 paper and about 60 mixed elements. As always, not all are shown in the preview.

Just for your info, the kit is for $2.50 at Tantrum Scraps just for a few days, then it will be full price.
Also: at Designer Scraps my kits are on sale until June 30, so you have some more days to take advantage of this sale - then they will go full price!

Preview:


Have a nice day!
Laura

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aw this is cute Laura, I'd buy it if I had the money.

But guess what? I'm gonna be joining Magical Scraps. I'm excited.